- Go to the Extensions tab in your Twitch dashboard and filter for BOBMOB.
- Click “INSTALL” on the BOBMOB overlay extension.
- Click “Continue Browsing”.
- BOBMOB should now be listed in the “Installed Extensions” section.
- After installation the extension is still inactive.
- Click “Activate” and “Set as EXTENSION-OVERLAY” to activate BOBMOB.
- As soon you go live, the extension will be visible for your viewers.
Open the Configuration Page
- Go to the Extensions tab in your Twitch dashboard.
- BOBMOB should show up in the “Installed Extensions” section. If not, see installation instructions.
- Click the cogwheel to open the configuration page for the extension.
- The animation area is the space within which viewers will see the BOBs performing their animations on screen.
- Available positions: Top, Top No Padding, Bottom and Bottom No Padding .
- Options with “No Padding” will put the BOBs closer to the edge, but might impact the visibility for bigger animations.
- A preview is available for each position when clicking the “?” next to it.
- Setting the scale to small, medium or big will change the size of the on-screen animations.
- Consider using a smaller scale rather than “No Padding”.
- Visibility options set here will change the default behavior for all viewers. Each viewer will also be able to change these in the extension interface to reflect their individual viewing preferences.
- You can choose to make BOBMOB animations visible to all of your viewers OR
- You can only make animations visible to BOBMOB users (viewers who granted access to the BOBMOB Twitch extension).
- After setting up the BOBMOB extension, a bot (bobmob_bot) will join your chat.
- bobmob_bot allows your viewers to interact with the BOBMOB Twitch extension via chat and earn in-game items for their BOBs.
To keep track of all the BOB action head of to the BOBMOB Dashboard. A live log will show all events triggered in the extension. OBS embeds allow you to add even more BOB action to your stream. Soon you will be able to configure your extension directly from the BOBMOB Dashboard.